Pocket Field Recs is a data collection package for collecting
field data such as, boundaries, tile lines, weeds, soil sample points etc.
It also displays background data for navigation in the field for zone soil
- Data is organized by Grower and Field.
- Under each field is a directory for holding data.
- The directory can hold any type of file, but only SHP
files, BMP files, and JPG files are currently supported for display.
- Folders can also be created for further storing data of
- Collects and Stores data on the Pocket PC in industry standard
formats, no external conversion utilities are needed.
- Easily integrates Image and Vector Layers, on the display. Supported
image formats at this time are JPG and BMP.
- Drawings are all in ESRI SHP
- Organizes data into a neat structure by Grower and Field. Since the
data is in industry standard formats this data is easily used by other